Instructions for using the 3D Body Scanner App.
This really couldn’t be simpler and it takes just 3 mins !!
Tap on the "What’s my size" button with a Smart phone and the App will automatically download - then just follow the instructions. ( If you have been working from a computer you can tap the button here and a QR code will show - take a photo of this with your smart phone and the App will again
Once you have finished the scan follow the prompts to register and then return to the original page on our website again, here you will see all your measurements have been automatically downloaded into the form and you simply push the send button to send them to us.
If you experience problems, returning your measurements to us, please visit our page on a desktop/laptop/Ipad and scan the QR code with your phone - just taking a photo usually does it. There is a small glitch with some phones at the moment and our developers are working to resolve it, however, this should solve the problem in the interim.
The App is taking a scan of the outer surface of your body, so for accurate measurements please follow these guidelines carefully.
- Only wear dark tight fitting clothing or underwear.
- Make sure the background is a plain wall.
- Make sure you have good lighting.
- The height you enter is important, so don’t guess and if you have long hair put it in a bun but not on top of your head as this will effect your height.
- If the App continues to say “Perfect - Don’t move” something is wrong - maybe lighting or background so adjust accordingly and obviously you must stay still!! Usually the process takes no more than 3 mins.